TRANSFORM YOUR APPROACH TO LIFE
The Optimalist's step-by-step guide to purpose, fulfillment, & joy from closet to career.
Registration For LWIO Is Currently Closed
FOR UPDATES ABOUT THE NEXT CLASS
JOIN THE LIST
This five week course ditches traditional paths to "happiness" and "success" and rebuilds our approach
to POSSESSIONS, PERSONAL HABITS, RELATIONSHIPS, and CAREER
from the ground up.
... Swapping "shoulds," shame, and "future-tripping"
with peace, joy, and fulfillment
I've spent 9 years studying and developing this process
which has changed the quality + direction of my life,
and improved the lives of more than 500 students and clients worldwide.
I'm here to help you change yours, too.
You might be thinking, "Man, this is deep stuff!"
But isn't most of the worthwhile stuff in life... deep?
(And who said deep can't be fun and pretty, too?)
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO IMPROVE AREAS OF YOUR LIFE, ONLY TO FIND:
YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT.
BUT IT'S NEVER ENOUGH?
Every time you reach your goals and attain your desires, you are underwhelmed by the lasting impact they have.
So then you create bigger
goal lists and shinier
And on, and on, and on.
YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANT.
SO YOU NEVER FEEL GOOD ENOUGH?
No matter how hard you try (or don't try)
it can feel impossible to create the big (or sometimes even little) changes you would like to make in your life.
You might even stop trying to change altogether in order to avoid getting disappointed.
Which leaves you deflated and directionless.
ABOUT JESS LIVELY
The truth is, I searched for this course my whole life.
I grew up as a kid who wanted to do it all, a college student who tried to do it all, and a 20-something who realized "doing it all" wasn't actually that great.
Mostly, it left me feeling empty inside.
No matter how many things I accumulated, or goals I reached, I never had enough. I had to keep inventing new dreams, goals, and visions in order to get "there."
Wherever "there" is.
But the truth is, it didn't work. I never got "there."
I just stayed here.
With the same longing in my heart. The same feeling that I wasn't enough. And the same desire to find a way out of the Rat Race I constantly fell back into.
One day, during a particularly difficult period of my life, I stumbled upon a quote about Michelangelo. People once asked him how he created the stunning statue of David with a single piece of stone.
Michelangelo replied that it was much simpler than they were making it out to be.
He simply saw the potential within the stone, and removed the layers that concealed the potential within.
In that instant, everything clicked for me.
All the guys I dated, candy bars I (binge) ate, and lipsticks I bought, were never going to reveal my full potential. They were merely adding to the stone instead of subtracting the excess.
I decided in that moment to find a way to live from Michelangelo's perspective. I wanted to approach my life from a place of revealing my potential, instead of obscuring it.
I wanted to understand why the way I had been taught to "succeed" in life led to so much heartache, struggle, dissatisfaction, and distraction from the present moment.
This class is the culmination of those eight years of study. It weaves together truths taught across several genres, including personal development, spirituality, Eastern/Western philosophy, psychology, and business (with a healthy dose of design, of course).
My hope with this class is not to teach you something "brand new" that has never existed before.
Universal truths have been here forever.
I simply hope to present a powerful process that is easy to visualize, understand, and act upon.
I want to help you live from Values-based intentions.
Let me show you how.
Summer 2017 Registration is Not Yet Open
FOR UPDATES ABOUT THE SUMMER 2017 CLASS
JOIN THE LIST
A FUN, PRACTICAL FIVE WEEK CURRICULUM
- 3 modules of fun, "animated" bite-sized videos.
- One module of Life With Intention Online Podcasts (12 episodes total).
- 4 action-oriented printable workbooks.
PRIVATE COMMUNITY FORUM & MASTERMINDS
- Have in-depth conversations with members on the module topics you care about.
- (Optional) accountability partnerships and mastermind groups for any life area.
- Receive (optional) email updates when someone replies to your message. (No more checking Facebook for dozens of updates in a single feed!)
LIVE GROUP COACHING SESSIONS
- Four 60-minute live video group coaching sessions to answer your questions and help you apply this content to your life (each session is recorded).
- Time zone or scheduling issues with the live sessions? You can submit your questions anytime to be answered during the group coaching, or on a specific forum thread throughout the course.
LIFETIME ACCESS TO CONTENT & FUTURE LWIO CLASSES
- Lifetime access to content AND future LWIO classes! Once you register, the course is yours. You are welcome to review the course content anytime and participate in future LWIO classes going forward.
- Plus, when new benefits are added to the Life With Intention Online experience, you'll get them for free.
FREE BONUS: BUSINESS W/ INTENTION WORKSHOP AT HOME
- The self-guided program previously sold for $250, and is now an exclusive free bonus for Life With Intention Online members only. Check out the full details and content here.
- The Workshop At Home includes 3+ hours of business advice videos (from myself and eight business owners), and a printable workbook.
FREE BONUS:WISH I KNEW EBOOK
- This helpful ebook originally sold for $20 and is now an exclusive free bonus for Life With Intention Online members only. Check out the 50+ topics covered here.
- This book is designed to help demystify the entrepreneurial process in honest and quick-to-the-point advice for both service and product businesses on everything from raising your rates to writing an ebook. (Photo via.)
YOU ALSO GET
- The Intentional Goal Setting Guide: How to Make Peaceful Goals That Really Work.
- Dozens of recommended resources to help you learn more about the topics that matter to you.
A BROADER IMPACT
- Every Life With Intention Online membership also contributes to building a new school in an underdeveloped country through Pencils of Promise.
Which means when you improve your life, you are also changing the lives of deserving students.
(Photo by Nick Onken.)
THE CLASS IS BROKEN DOWN INTO FOUR MODULES
LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT THE MODULES
MODULE 1 - FOUNDATION
- How to tell the difference between the two sources of motivation within us.
- The Three Levels of Success: what they are, the pros and cons of each level, and how they differ from one another.
- Why the ways we've been taught to be happy may work in the short-term, but fail in the long-term.
- What Success Mountain is (and why we never reach the peak through traditional methods).
- The story of the little mouse and the maze: how to identify which level of success we are stuck on.
- Why we must redefine the vocab of our desires to accurately describe and achieve what we really want in life.
- How to tap into our own innate wisdom in a greater way and begin to separate ourselves from the "fire hydrant" within ourselves.
MODULE 2 - LIFE WITH INTENTION APPROACH
- The story of the two shepherds and the role of uncertainty in our lives.
- How to achieve the third level of success on a daily basis and reach the top of Success Mountain.
- Why "Upper Case V" Values are essential to joy and fulfillment.
- How to discover our personal Values for every area of our lives.
- Several different methods to help you uncover your Values.
- Troubleshooting the common mistakes people make when creating intentions that cause unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- The importance of "Plastic Baggie" intentions.
- We'll look at many examples of Values-based intentions for each area of life.
Module 3 - Life With Intention Process
- The four steps of the Life With Intention process and how they connect to the Three Levels of Success.
- How to create an optimal vision for any area of our lives that includes all three levels of success.
- The one-for-one technique that helps us put intention-based habits, actions, and rituals into action everyday.
- How to identify and use the power of principles to improve the outcomes in our lives.
- How to identify and overcome Resistance in order to take Values-based actions.
Module 4 - Application
- How to identify where you are stuck and what to do next.
- Troubleshooting common pitfalls: misaligned Values, unclear next steps, unidentified resistance, and principles.
- How to apply the Life With Intention Process for the rest of your life.
- Several case studies to illustrate the process in action.
Summer 2017 Registration is Not Yet Open
FOR UPDATES ABOUT THE SUMMER 2017 CLASS
JOIN THE LIST
This course is for you if:
- You want to go deeper in the concepts of Values, intentions, and principles and apply them in your daily life. These are BIG themes that will be broken down into easy to implement steps. If you have an open mind and are excited to approach your life in a new way, this course is for you!
- You want to learn, grow, and understand yourself in a deeper way. This course will help you identify what holds you back and help you access your innate wisdom to help you move forward anyway.
- You want to connect to positive, Value-driven people. Life With Intention members are supportive, open, and there for you every step of the way. Accountability partners, online and offline friendships, and mastermind groups are encouraged (and optional) through special, dedicated community forums.
- You want to take the course at your own pace. You are welcome to take the course along with your registration group, or if the timing isn't great right now, take it whenever you like -- you have lifetime access to the course, so the pace is up to you.
This course is NOT for you if:
- You want to learn the nuts and bolts of building a business. Will we discuss the concepts, principles, and deep work that needs to be done to build a sustainable, personally fulfilling business, career, home, personal life, or relationship? Yes. But it's not about marketing, pricing, branding, or social media. However, I have included two free resources (a $270 value) for those looking to learn more about business with intention through the Business With Intention Workshop At Home videos + workbook, and the Wish I Knew ebook.
- You don't want to do the work. This course is not extremely "time consuming" (about 60-90 minutes per week of "active" work), but to be effective, it will require you to do some deep introspection and take real action. If this isn't something you're excited about, consider joining when you have time to devote to the course, or join now and take the course at your own pace.
Can I get a refund?
Yes, we have a half the class free guarantee. Full refunds are available within the first 15 days of the course start date (1/31/16).
Will you be offering this course again?
Yes. I plan to open enrollment again at some point in the second half of 2017, though currently I'm not sure when the exact dates will be. Because you get lifetime access to this content - and future LWIO classes - signing up now is recommended for the best value.
What are the modules like?
Each of the four modules consists of a group of several of short, fun videos explaining the Life With Intention approach and concepts. Along with the videos, there are custom workbooks for each module to take notes with and to do the module "homework." (Note: the module homework is not extremely worksheet heavy; it often involves deep introspection and applying and implementing concepts directly in your life and reporting back in the community.) In addition, there are live group video coaching sessions and conversation threads on the community page for you to submit module questions, share your "a-ha moments," and get support when needed.